This event sends data during the download request phase of updating Windows.
The following fields are available:
- ErrorCode The error code returned for the current download request phase.
- PackageCountTotal Total number of packages needed.
- PackageCountRequired Number of required packages requested.
- PackageCountOptional Number of optional packages requested.
- ObjectId Unique value for each Update Agent mode.
- SessionId Unique value for each Update Agent mode attempt.
- ScenarioId The scenario ID. Example: MobileUpdate, DesktopLanguagePack, DesktopFeatureOnDemand, or DesktopDriverUpdate
- RelatedCV Correlation vector value generated from the latest USO scan.
- Result Result of the download request phase of update.
- PackageSizeCanonical Size of canonical packages in bytes
- PackageSizeDiff Size of diff packages in bytes
- PackageSizeExpress Size of express packages in bytes
- FlightId Unique ID for each flight.
- UpdateId Unique ID for each update.
- PackageCountTotalCanonical Total number of canonical packages.
- PackageCountTotalDiff Total number of diff packages.
- PackageCountTotalExpress Total number of express packages.
- RangeRequestState Represents the state of the download range request.
- DeletedCorruptFiles Indicates if UpdateAgent found any corrupt payload files and whether the payload was deleted.
Reddit Source: Does a version of Windows exist that doesn’t spy on you?
more digestible version: http://www.game-debate.com/blog/19188/why-windows-10-sucks